Planning & Analysis Manager (Financial) - London, EC4.
A Planning & Analysis Manager / Financial Analyst is needed to join a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products. Expect to provide quality financial insights and actively participate in decision making that drives Good Growth - growth that is profitable, sustainable, and responsible.
With over 100 years’ experience, 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year (2018) sales of $6.1 billion, our client markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands. As a result, they have been named as one of the best places to work by Glassdoor in 2019. Due to their continuous success they are now looking for a Planning & Analysis Manager / Financial Analyst to lead and support key Regional projects and be the centre of expertise for the Planning & Analysis functions across the region.
The key responsibilities of the Planning & Analysis Manager / Financial Analyst will be:
- Leading Strategic projects for the region providing financial and strategic guidance (60%);
- Supporting the AMEA/ASIA finance department providing input for forecast process on key initiatives (20%);
- Leading and supporting regional projects including Costovation and New Initiatives (10%);
- To prove active support to Strategic Business Unit leadership on relevant mergers and acquisitions (40% of time year 1) (10%).
Whether your focus is on supply chain cost management, financial forecasting, long-range planning and analysis, or financial reporting, you’ll work on assignments across the organisation that will build your business knowledge, technical skills and leadership experience.
To qualify… You should be a Planning & Analysis Manager / Financial Analyst / FP&A Manager / Financial Analyst / Financial Planning and Analysis Manager / Financial Accountant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proficient financial analysis experience;
- Previous experience with countries in P&A areas;
- You are a leader and able to influence;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Functional and Technical Knowledge;
- An understanding of economic, industry, and company events and how they affect area of responsibility;
- The ability to lead, influence and form solid relationships with business partners outside the Finance function and higher hierarchical level directors;
- A strong ability to multitask and prioritize simultaneous projects;
- Strong Excel skills are essential;
- US GAAP Knowledge.
This is a rare opportunity for a Planning & Analysis Manager / Financial Analyst to join an award-winning company with a culture that is second to none. In return they can offer you a competitive salary, private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 10% employer contribution matched with a 5% employee contribution, half a day on Fridays in the summer and much more!