You will like
Working for a world-class firm in the innovation, research development, manufacture and distribution of technically sophisticated communications products. This includes power & electronics systems, components & testing, primarily for hi-tech, defence & MOD sectors. You can play a key role in delivering these products & solutions from HQ in Swindon, Wiltshire.
You will like
The Software Development Engineer C++ which is a new and challenging role. You will be working in a dedicated team involved in all aspects of software development, utilising Microsoft Windows, Ms Visual Studio/MFC in C++. The ability to work as part of a team is essential, providing support to other team members when necessary. Good communication is an essential part of the role. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, who is looking to develop and grow in a dynamic and challenging technology-driven environment.
• Developing new software products.
• Maintenance of existing software products.
• To expand knowledge and ability within the role, making sure both are retained, contributing to the on-going success of the team.
• Manage all aspects of code generation and associated documentation in an organised structure.
• Report progress on a regular basis.
You will have
To be successful as Software Development Engineer C++ you will meet the following requirements:
• 2+ years professional code development.
• Knowledge of MS Office.
• Embedded RTOS/Micro-controller firmware experience is advantageous.
• Mechanical, optical and electronics experience is advantageous.
• Flexible and dedicated approach to work.
• IT literate.
• Good manual dexterity with an aptitude for detail work.
• Team-oriented and focused.
• Knowledge of embedded systems is advantageous.
• Ability to solder is advantageous.
• Any engineering accreditation is desirable.
• Any qualification in the IT field is desirable.
You will get
The Software Development Engineer C++ will enjoy a competitive salary of £35K-£40K Neg
Benefits: Bonus/profit share scheme. Contributory pension
You can apply
For Software Development Engineer C++ by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to (url removed) , or give me a call at (phone number removed)