Dealing Assistant (Front Office) / Customer Service Administrator (Finance) - London, EC4
A Dealing Assistant (Front Office) / Customer Service Administrator is needed to join a prestigious financial services company that specialises in stockbroking, pensions, investment management and much more. This is a busy and varied customer service-based role executing and administering client trades in multi asset classes including Equities (UK & Overseas), Gilts, Funds and Corporate Bonds and dealing with all associated administration.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for someone who is passionate about financial markets, delivers exemplar customer service and would love to eventually become a Dealer.
With over 100 years of heritage and located in the heart of London's financial district this established stockbrokers have a proven track record of success and innovation. With services that include Investment, Wealth Management, Pensions and Alternative Investments they offer customers an unrivaled experience and support. Now, due to ongoing expansion, they are seeking a Dealing Assistant (Front Office) / Customer Service Administrator, who is well spoken, polite, enthusiastic and a fast learner.
Joining as the Dealing Assistant (Front Office) / Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and delivering a comprehensive range of administrative services, including processing of applications, transfer requests and client queries. Whether you are building and maintaining client & broker relationships, adhering to regulatory practice and best execution, booking market trades or ensuring settlement of any open transactions, it will be your excellent attention to detail that ensures the accurate and timely execution of stated asset classes.
To qualify… You should be a Dealing Assistant (Front Office) / Customer Service Administrator / Client Service Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proven customer service and telephone skills.
- A confident telephone manner.
- You are client focused and professional.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with clients, intermediaries, market participants and internal management.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and punctual.
- A genuine interest in financial markets, and basic knowledge of, stock markets/investment products.
- The ability to adapt to technology.
- A willingness to accept additional responsibilities and take on ad hoc projects as required.
- A willingness and ability to work towards investment qualifications (Level 4, Investment Advice Diploma, CISI).
- Minimum A-Level educated.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dealing Assistant (Front Office) / Customer Service Administrator to develop their career within the financial service industry. In return, expect a competitive salary and an upbeat & highly rewarding environment.