Experienced Care Assistant
Brighton, East Sussex
Different shifts available
Better Healthcare is one of the leading Healthcare providers in Sussex who have strong links with a number of large organisations and local independent care services in the area.
We are looking for experienced carers to join our Healthcare team working within nursing homes, residential care homes and learning disability units depending on your preferences/experiences.
Provide high quality care to service users ensuring you adhere to their specific and individual needs, respecting their dignity and promoting independence that includes:
• Support during meal times
• Personal care (bathing, dressing, toileting)
• Make sure that all service users specific care plans are followed
We work around you! Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments, great rates of pay and career progression.
We are looking for individuals that want to make a difference in peoples' lives.
The Ideal candidates will have a caring positive nature.
Why choose us?
• Training is not essential as we offer full training to all carers
• Mixed Shift Patterns Monday to Sunday
• Flexible working - Choose when you work!
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered then apply today