Finance Business Partner
Permanent, full time - 36.5 hours per week
Kents Hill, Milton Keynes
£46,000 per annum
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people's lives in your region?
About the role:
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing business partnering to the services including the accurate and timely management information and budget monitoring analysis. The role will also provide advice to key stakeholders and budget managers, ensuring a culture of financial accountability and value for money.
What our client is looking for:
* A fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA )
* Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Access and SQL database technology.
* Experience of involving service users/customers in performance monitoring and development
* The ability to collate, analyse and report on complex statistical data.
* Great people skills with the ability to prompt other staff, including Senior Managers to provide monitoring information to agreed reporting timescales.
What we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working
* 25 days holiday rising to 30 after five years service
* Opportunity to purchase and sell additional annual leave.
* Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
* Up to 2 paid professional subscriptions
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Free life assurance
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* Health cash-plan including employee assistance
* Regular bonus points from the company Intranet, which lead to vouchers
* Free parking at all our offices and lift share
* Discounted cinema tickets
About the company:
Our client is more than just a financially strong Housing Association, they are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for customers. They provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
They are passionate about our communities and are committed to being a Learning Organisation, developing talent to deliver service goals and supporting the next generation into a career in Housing.
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the delivery of quality services to customers, great at your job and with a 'can-do' attitude, they want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey...
Our client is committed to implementing our Equality, Diversity and Customer Care Policy and are proactive about safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.