We are urgently seeking an experienced "part-time" payroll officer for our exclusive client based in Mansfield Town.
Working 20 hours per week Monday to Friday, this permanent role offers some flexability to working hours by mutual agreement. Salary £10-12 ph dependent upon experience.
The successful candidate will ideally hold a relevant payroll qualifcation, and have the experience and knowlege to work independently, with mimimal supervision. The following attributes and skills are required for this role:
* Sage experience, ideally Sage 50 but not essential as support available
* Able to administer 2 monthly payrolls all PAYE
* Able to calculates holiday payments
* Able to calculate bonus payments
* Administer submissions
* Understand NEST pensions and administer
* Reporting on monthly and anual figures to senior management.
The Successful Candidate:
* Attention to detail
* Work methodically and accurately
* Able to work with minimal supervision but able to work within a team
In addition to the above, you may be required to help out other functions and support the management with adhoc requests. This may involve supporting other finance funtions or attending to management day to day requests.
All inquiries by email in the first instance. You will be contacted within 3 working days.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.00 per hour