Our client provides acute adult mental health services, delivered in partnership with Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust, at their purpose-built facility in Arnold. After two years of successfully providing services for women, they opened a second service in May on behalf of the Trust for male patients and they are also about to open their brand new PICU service.
* Supervise a defined group of team members and contribute to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team.
* Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
* Evaluate and respond to changes in patients' condition and needs
* Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
* Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
* At a more senior level, you will also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
What you need
* A relevant nursing qualification and registration
* Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
* A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
* The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
What's in it for you?
* In return for your expertise and hard work you can move onto a career pathway to suit your ambitions and further your career at Priory.
* Sign on bonus
* Back pay any increase in salary whilst employees are awaiting their PIN registration
* Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs)
* Payment into the pension scheme
* CPD top up
* Donation to a charity of their choice
Apply now for more information