SEN Supply Teacher - Kings Lynn
Teach is a busy Teacher and Support Staff Supply Agency covering East Anglia - we have long standing working relationships work with Educational providers from Nurseries, Schools to Colleges in both Mainstream and SEND settings.
We are keen to speak with qualified and experienced SEND Primary Teachers who are confident in teaching EYFS, Key Stage 1, and Key Stage 2. We have a position available for day to day supply and long term starting from September!
Successful candidates will have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status or PGCE
* Knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A passion for teaching and the ability to inspire students
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to adapt and be flexible
* The ability to follow school procedures and manage behaviour
* Experience of working with young people including those with complex, high behavior and additional learning needs.
Our ethos is to get to know our candidates so we can understand what you would like to achieve from being on supply for example to try out a variety of schools to find a permanent post or to have work life balance and flexibility. We can find you work on a day to day basis to a long term placements.
If you would be interested in the SEN Teaching roles based in King's Lynn then please don't hesitate to email a CV or call the office on (phone number removed), alternatively apply online - we look forward to hearing from you