Our ideal candidates will have experience of primary care and willing to work on Lancashire
You will be an enthusiastic, committed health care professional who will be expected to work as part of the practice team with good communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful applicants for this post will be joining us at a particularly exciting time with a national client who is very popular with our clinicians across the North west and Yorkshire.
Typical responsibilities include:
· Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with an undifferentiated diagnosis
· Clinically examine and assess patient needs from a physiological and psychological perspective, and plan clinical care accordingly
· Assess, diagnosis, plan, implement and evaluate interventions/treatments for patients with complex needs Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition (as appropriate)
· Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non-drug-based treatment methods into a management plan
· Prescribe and review medication for therapeutic effectiveness, appropriate to patient needs and in accordance with evidence-based practice and national and practice protocols, and within scope of practice
· Work with patients in order to support compliance with and adherence to prescribed treatments Provide information and advice on prescribed or over-the-counter medication on medication regimens, side-effects and interactions
· Prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately to assist the patient in complex, urgent or emergency situations, including initiation of effective emergency care
· Support patients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote healthy lifestyles, and apply principles of self-care Support and manage health needs of women presenting for family planning, cervical cytology or sexual health consultation
· Assess, identify and refer patients presenting with mental health needs in accordance with the NSF for Mental Health Implement and participate in vaccination and immunisation programmes for both adults and children
· Advise, support and administer vaccinations for patients travelling abroad, where appropriate
· Promote and deliver evidence-based care for patients presenting with aural conditions
· Meet the needs of patients presenting for opportunistic wound care
· Undertake minor surgery as appropriate to competence
Benefits of joining Coben Healthcare
· Competitive rates £ 40.00 to £50.00
· Opportunities to book in advance, weekday and weekends to work around other jobs or family
· 3 month bookings available
· Allocated consultant
· Holiday pay (Paye)
· Pension benefits
About our Company
Established in 2011, Coben Healthcare quickly became the number one PC agency in the North West.
Expansion and relocation allowed further growth across the rest of the country securing preferred status with some of the nation's largest Primary Care providers.
Our board of Directors share 35 years of combined healthcare recruitment experience
We take our role within Primary Care very seriously and ensure we are working in the most compliant way and are proud to be ISO 9001 certified and a GMC designated body.