Full-Time Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN Considered
A large privately owned nursing home in Lowestoft currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading care company and work in a fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia care home.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent, full-time contract working day shifts
* A very competitive annual salary of £45,000 which is in line with NHS Band 8a rates of pay
* A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
* Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
* Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
* Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
* Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
* Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health /RMN
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
* Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
* Flexible approach to work to support a 24-hour 7-day care service
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation