* £9 - £11 PH, DOE.
* Temporary position.
* Based in the Rotherham area.
* You will be proactive in running the purchase ledger.
* Responsible for all accounts payable for both the Production Unit and Sales Unit, including producing inter-company reconciliations.
* Responsible for entering invoices on to the system, and ensuring they are coded to the correct nominal code.
* Responsible for reconciling supplier's statements to the ledger system to ensure all invoices have been received.
* Responsible for ensuring that all journals are created and maintained for accounts payable.
* You will ensure stock is accurately booked in and liaise with goods reception to connect these with suppliers' invoices.
* You will help to develop others' knowledge and skills in using the purchase ordering system by providing constant support and feedback to help them follow the company guidelines and improve their understanding of the system.
* Responsible for Barclay Card processing.
* You will assist in general finance department functions, filing, scanning etc.
* You will participate in all mandatory training.
* Must have previous Accounts Payable experience.
* Must have a GCSE Maths (or equivalent) qualification.
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications is necessary.
* Must have good time management skills.
* An Accounts qualification is desirable.
* Must be able to manage your own time in order to effectively meet deadlines.
* Must be able to work effectively with team members and other members of staff to accomplish organisational goals.
* Must be able to communicate and express ideas effectively in individual and group situations.
* Must at all times adhere to all Company Policies, including but not limited to Quality, Health and Safety etc.
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 16:30
Friday: 08:00 - 13:00
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Rotherham based company who are recruiting for
a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for....
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution & Logistics
* Industrial Sector