Training General manager
Our client a national training company are looking to recruit a pro-active, dynamic and high achieving Training General Manager. Working closely with the Directors you will be responsible for supporting and motivating a small team of assessors, you will lead by example, be disciplined and adaptable, showing a 'can do' attitude with a strategic outlook and passionate about delivering a great learner experience.
* A training industry professional/specialist with 3 years' minimum General Manager level experience within the training sector and holding appropriate industry and management level qualifications are a distinct advantage supported with evidence of achieving results.
* Strong understanding of the training assessment processes e.g. A1 award
* Strong understanding of internal verification processes e.g. V1 award
* You will oversee the deliver of industry leading apprenticeships with focus on best practice, assessments and audit compliance (Ofsted / ESFA) and learner journey.
* People management and cost control.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within training organisation in a management role for a minimum of 3 years. You will have Strong organisation, planning and time management skills with high attention to detail and an ability to plan and prioritise to meet timescales and deadlines. You will hold a valid driving license.
In return, as part of the Senior Management Team you will receive an excellent salary, commission and benefits package