An innovative and rapidly expanding E-Commerce firm are looking to add to their ever-growing team with a Marketplace Trading Manager. This award-winning company has gone from strength to strength over the last 20 years with a strong focus on the addition of online trading as well as high street.
· Reporting to the Ecommerce Director, you will take ownership of growing our extremely successful B2C marketplaces channels, working in conjunction with the purchasing, commercial and digital teams.
· You will manage a small but talented multi-lingual team and will be responsible for continuing to develop this team to perform at the highest possible level
· You will have an excellent knowledge and understand of marketplaces (principally Amazon), including branding, commercial planning, marketing, and operations.
· In return you will receive a competitive salary with a company bonus up to 10%. Massive discounts on company products, great working environment in modern premises with a subsidised café, a really well equipped Gym and lots of free parking
The Successful Candidate:
· Must be commercially driven, as this role is fundamentally about growing sales
· Must be comfortable with data and analysis to interpret reports
· Will have an instinctive feel for trading performance and the ability to pre-empt changes in trade and take proactive measures
· Minimum of three years' experience working within a marketplaces context
· Must have a good understanding of ecommerce staples including PPC, SEO, copy-writing and commercial strategy
· Experienced in optimising for the A9 algorithm
· Experience of working across international market places would be an advantage