To be a Care Assistant you must be a driver with access to own vehicle!
£9.30 per hour plus travel time and mileage.
At Choices Homecare our vision is "To deliver a service to be proud of" We aim to deliver quality person-centred services that exceeds expectations of service users, commissioners and other stakeholders. We want our Care Assistants to be proud to work for the organisation and the role they play in delivering our services.
We are recruiting Care Workers who really want to make a difference to the life of others.
- We provide Person Centred Care putting the individual at the heart of the service
- We are Responsive and coordinate well planned services that deliver effective outcomes for individuals
- We have an Innovative approach, continually developing and improving our services
- We aim to Delight, ensuring every individual service user, other customers, commissioners and stakeholders are delighted by our service.
- We Engage providing opportunities for staff, service users and other stakeholders to engage fully in the organisation.
Why do people choose to work for Choices?
- Do you recognise the importance you can play in people's lives?
- Are you kind, caring and considerate?
- Can you demonstrate a real empathy for people who need your care?
- How would you love to make each individual smile at every visit?
Over the last 20 years we are proud to have grown and developed a team of care and support workers who continually demonstrate a passion and dedication to deliver the best care they can.
With over 250 active staff, we hopefully know a thing or two about recruiting the best team we can, but here's a flavour of why you should work for Choices Homecare:We offer:
- Competitive rates of pay PLUS paid travel time and mileage
- Flexible working patterns
- Full and part time positions
- Well co-ordinated, geographical runs of work
- Regular service users and consistent hours
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team who are committed to delivering a quality service
- Regular 1:1 supervision meetings with your line manager and team meetings
- Opportunities for career progression and development, many of our existing management team have worked their way up!
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- A commitment to your health, safety and well-being
The role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Own transport and smart phone is essential for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer
If you genuinely desire a career in Care then we would like to speak to you. Please contact our recruitment team for more information 01226 785911 option 3 or email
Previous experience is not essential however we would also like to hear from candidates who worked in: Health and Social Care, Domiciliary Care, Care in the Community, Support Workers, Working with Dementia, Assisted Living, Unpaid Carers
*Rate of pay is an average and includes paid travel time, mileage is paid in addition to this.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90592699