Our client, a reputable and respected accountancy firm are looking to appoint a Bookkeeper to join their growing team.
This bookkeeper role is the perfect opportunity to join a growing firm and to become part of a friendly and successful team on a 12-month contract basis with potential to be made permanent. Even during these hard times, our client has continued to be successful and are in a position to offer a competitive benefits package alongside a very generous salary.
What's on offer?
* A salary ranging up to £25,000
* Flexible hours alongside working from home capabilities
* A competitive benefits package
* Bookkeeping for a wide variety of clients both in office and on client premises
* Assisting with pre-payments, accruals and depreciations
* Quarterly VAT Returns
* Training clients and junior staff on Xero software
* Quarterly and monthly management accounts
* Assistant clients resolve technical queries and handling of information
The Ideal Candidate:
* Will have means of travel
* Will have Xero experience
* Will have the ability to complete VAT Returns
If this role interests you please do not hesitate to directly apply or for more information on this Bookkeeper role, please do not hesitate to contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers