Accounts Assistant - 6-month Fixed Term Contract
35 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to work with the Management Accountant and Assistant Accountant in all areas of preparing Management Accounts. This role is to cover work as a result of upcoming maternity leave within the team.
Key duties will include:
* Assisting in the production of the monthly management accounts
* Preparing expense analysis for budget holders
* Carrying out bank reconciliations
* Ensuring contra account reconciliations are up to date
* Accruals and Prepayments
* Journal Postings
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel - Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and SUMIF skills would be beneficial)
* AAT part qualification
* Good communication skills
Due to Covid-19 restrictions the interview process will be carried out remotely and you may be working from home initially. The team are well established and knowledgeable with strong procedural guides in place. They are able to provide comprehensive support whilst the successful applicant settles into this role.
Our client is looking for someone to join them on 1st October and will look to conduct interviews in mid-September.
While Baker Snell endeavour to respond to all applications, it is not always possible when we receive a high volume, so, if you do not hear anything for 1 week after applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you all the very best with your ongoing job search