Our client, a fast growing and innovative brand, with a reputation for staying ahead of an increasingly competitive market, is looking to source a confident and charismatic Management Accountant.
The preferred candidate will be an AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA Studier with a positive attitude and good grounding in management accounts. The client value a positive attitude and genuine enthusiasm, as maintaining a fun and supportive culture is inherently important to the business.
Main duties include:
* Preparing weekly trading/KPI reports
* Producing management accounts
* Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are prepared on a monthly basis
* Partnering with Operational Managers for financial support and queries on the P&L
* Producing and posting key journals
* Completing annual budgets and planning process
* Producing the quarterly Vat return
* Managing fixed asset register and capital expenditure reporting
* Weekly cash flow reporting
* Ad hoc analytical work as required by Senior Management
Key skills & experience required:
* AAT Qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
* Excellent communication skills, with the confidence and ability to discuss numbers with all stakeholders including CEO and Ops Managers
* Strong Excel
* Self-starter, someone who can use their initiative and proactivity to push things forward
* Enjoys working as part of a close-knit team, keen to get involved in company activities and events
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and commercially astute Management Accountant to join a brilliant brand that will make it easy for the successful candidate to get excited about. They can offer personalised development and a real sense of accountability and reward, working towards a shared goal of success.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration