Control Panel Builder
REF: PC BUILD
Our client is a well-known industrial SPM Manufacturer based in Somerset, supplying a diverse array of clients on a worldwide basis.
• Wiring control panels for automation systems
• Interpret wiring diagrams & wire complex control panels/systems
• Mechanically cut/drill & assemble electrical control panels & sub-assemblies to assembly drawings
• Experienced in electrical wiring of control panels & machine control systems
• Electrical qualifications / apprenticeship
• Any mechanical experience would be an advantage Electrical Control Panel Builder, Control Panel Builder, Panel Builder, Electrical, Control
Based in the in the workshop, assembling and testing bespoke control panels to customer order. understanding of how the panels will interface with the PLC equipment would be an advantage.
Successful candidates will have a background in Electro Mechanical Assembly ideally from bespoke and or special purpose machinery build environments.
17TH Edition (Ideally)
Should you be interested in the above role, please click apply and contact Peter Cawthorne on (phone number removed) for additional information and discussion.
Kingston Barnes is a specialist recruitment agency, our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies may suit you which will enable you to achieve your career ambitions.. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a new position as an engineer in Somerset please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on