Multi-skilled Engineer (ideally electrical bias)
Sutton Bridge area
My client is going through a huge period of growth, and therefore on the lookout for a number of Engineers to join their growing team.
They have a state-of-the-art facility and a top maintenance team, and now the chance has arisen to join this skilled bunch to help further take the business forward through world class engineering standards. Their culture is very much focused towards reliability and long-term fix, rather than chaotic reactive fire-fighting.
As a multi skilled engineer you will:
* Be responsible for breakdowns and malfunctions of all on site machinery and some site services. (both electrical and mechanical)
* Support the team with carrying out PPM and look for opportunities to further improve the schedules and RCA
* Fault finding and maintenance on PLC / SCADA systems
* Carry out all work in a safe and efficient manner in line with on site and industry legislation.
* Mentor apprentice team members and support the manager in delegation of tasks to the team.
You must be a qualified engineer with a City and Guilds / ONC / HND or equivalent, ideally in an electrical discipline. Mechanical engineers, with proven electrical aptitude will also be considered.
If you have food manufacturing experience (within fully automated facilities) it would be a big advantage, however other FMCG industries will of course be considered.
If you feel you match this role and are keen to find out more, please apply now