Chase and Holland are proud to be exclusively partnering an innovative, forward-thinking FMCG business based in Grimsby to recruit a Commercial Accountant. This is an exciting, newly created role due to sustained growth in recent years.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will oversee the Commercial Management Accounting for the company, and be the link between the commercial, group finance and site teams. You will play a key role in providing analysis of Customer and business performance, including sales and margin, whilst supporting the Commercial department with NPD, contract renewals and tenders.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Provide customer pricing to Commercial teams
· Supporting the NPD team with product costings
· Development and production of various reporting:
o Sales and margin performance, by customer/ product range
o Identifying significant moves or potential risks and recommending actions
o Cost and Price matrix
o Customer profitability analysis and reporting for key accounts
· Liaising with commercial teams to ensure the contracts are accounted for correctly
· Provide financial analysis and direction for any contract renewals and tenders
· Ownership and co-ordination of the annual budgets and monthly forecasting processes
· Analysis and interrogation of actuals v budgets and forecasts
· Play an integral role in the review and development of various systems, processes and reporting
My client is looking to find someone who is:
· Actively studying or newly qualified CIMA or ACCA with relevant commercial experience in a FMCG environment
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Continuous improvement mentality
· Strong people skills and ability to take people on a journey with you
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel) and ERP systems
In return you will receive:
As a Commercial Accountant you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £38,000 (depending on skills and experience), Study Support package, 25 days holiday (plus stat) and other benefits such as free onsite parking and flexible working hours. This is a great opportunity to work within a vibrant team for a very exciting and interesting business with great work ethics.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Commercial Accountant opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Staffordshire marketplaces