CONVEYANCER / LEGAL ASSISTANT
Our client, a successful law firm who are outperforming the competition within its busy conveyancing team are urgent seeking Conveyancing/Legal assistants to join their busy conveyancing department.
Main duties will include:
* Carry out all general administration duties.
* Communicate with clients and third parties in a professional manner;
* Provide excellent customer service and assist the team to ensure targets are met.
* Managing a small caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions (circa 60) under direct supervision of the Team Leader/Conveyancing Manager
* Processing and dealing with post.
* Checking mortgage offers and contract documentation.
* Understanding and reporting on search results.
* Drafting correspondence;
* Replying to legal enquiries;
* Dealing with completion tasks such as procuring and checking pre-completion searches and producing completion letters.
* Chasing clients for payments, obtaining and checking client identification, dealing with starter pack issues, obtaining redemption statements, producing completion indents.
Working hours - core hours are Mon-Fri from 9am - 5pm, however shifts outside of these hours such as 10am - 6pm, 11am - 7pm & 12am - 8pm may be required as deemed necessary
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click APPLY now