Multi Skilled Resourcing are pleased to be working with our long standing reputable clients based in the South Yorkshire area who are now looking for experienced, enthusiastic Electrical biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join their team.
You will be providing first class support to the manufacturing facility for both reactive and planned maintenance across the site, this will include PLC controlled filling & packaging machinery and a range of automated manufacturing equipment and services.
From time to time you will be required to carry out continuous improvement projects.
Job responsibilities: (list not exhaustive)
* Ensure that the planned daily work and Electrical / Mechanical breakdown cover delivers 100% external customer service level
* Develop & maintain positive working relationships with external and internal customers.
* Diagnose faults and solve to root cause
* Ensure maintenance schedule is adhered to
* Update PPM details using knowledge and experience of the equipment (to write or assist in writing planned maintenance routines if requested)
* Provide daily updates for production meetings
* Monitor & control the engineering stores ensuring all budget requirements are met.
* Conduct daily services inspections
* Ensuring of detailed sand effective handover between shifts
The right candidate:
Have experience working within a similar role; Food / Packaging
Apprentice trained or City & Guilds / NVQ qualifications
Have Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance experience
4 on / 4 off (2 Days / 2 Nights)
In return you will be joining a growing organisation who believe their staff play a valuable part to the success of their business and committed to treating everyone with respect.
Please contact Laura (phone number removed) for more details