Here at NetPay we have an exciting opportunity for a Group Head of Marketing to join our growing team based in Hedge End, Southampton. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a highly competitive salary of £45,000 per annum plus bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the marketing team and activity of NetPay Solutions Group the award winning FinTech. The group consists of two trading divisions, NetPay Merchant Services the provider of online and face to face card processing services to businesses through strategic partnerships and technologi Worldwide the provider of technology solutions to banks and other payments businesses across the world.
About the role:
We are looking a passionate, creative, experienced Group Head of Marketing to take ownership of our marketing function and support the members of our marketing team. The person will be passionate and excited about new technology and leading the marketing for one of the UK's most progressive, award winning FinTech's supporting customers that range from small businesses through to the worlds largest banks across our NetPay Merchant Services and technologi divisions.
Responsibilities as our ideal Group Head of Marketing:
- Ultimate ownership of all marketing across our NetPay Merchant Services and technologi businesses as well as the leadership of the marketing team.
- Necessity to get involved in both marketing and PR activity for the business.
- Working with our partners, suppliers and customers to support with strategic marketing initiatives to drive new opportunity.
- Constantly looking for potential marketing opportunities for our group to drive brand recognition and result in increased interest and ultimately, greater sales activity.
- Ownership of the marketing activity plan across the group working with the team to ensure on-going marketing activity is well planned and executed on-time.
- Working with the internal marketing executive, graphic designer and web developer to create brilliant campaigns that get the business noticed.
- Capable of monitoring and presenting return on investment to the management team as well as contribute summary activity to the monthly board/shareholders pack.
What we're looking for in our Group Head of Marketing:
- Creative mind - able to identify opportunities and develop them to deliver maximum returns to the business through effective marketing activity.
- Experience with both traditional marketing (print, advertising, events, mail) as well as digital marketing (paid search, social marketing, SEO etc.).
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon the requirements of the business.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry for results.
- Able to pick up new products and markets quickly, identify benefits in certain verticals to make sense of how services should be positioned.
Possession of a full driving license and prepared to travel as part of the role as required.
As a Group Head of Marketing, you will also need the following competencies and behaviours:
- Strategic Thinking - Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability - Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - High sense of ownership and urgency with experience in working in and co-ordinating a team to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
- Customer Focus - Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open and the lights on.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a team member of NetPay, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence.
If you would like to be part of this, please click apply now to be considered as our Group Head of Marketing - we would love to hear from you