Web Developer / WordPress Developer
Web Developer / WordPress Developer - Digital Agency
A Web Developer / WordPress Developer is needed to join an established, fast paced digital agency with outstanding new offices (VR, table football, Xbox, chill out areas) located just outside Reading (M4 Junction 11). Expect a rare opportunity to progress your career bringing award-winning WordPress sites to life.
For over a decade this innovative virtual agency has created award-winning websites, web / mobile apps, SAAS tools and much more. Made up of a talented bunch of Designers, Developers and Project Managers, they are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth, and have a unique opportunity for a Web Developer / WordPress Developer to leave their creative mark across multiple projects.
Joining as the Web Developer / WordPress Developer you will work closely with project managers, creative designers and developers to ensure the completion of outstanding Web projects. On a day-to-day basis expect to, develop design concepts based on client needs, present technical solutions, use theme frameworks / build bespoke themes from scratch, test plugin development, research new technologies, ensure best practice, optimise sites and anything else necessary to deliver exceptional WordPress sites.
To qualify... You should be a WordPress Developer / WordPress Web Developer / Web Developer / PHP Developer / Front End Developer / Web Designer / UX Designer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar WordPress Development role within an agency;
- The ability to multitask - it's not unusual to be working on several different projects at the same time;
- Experience of WordPress theme design using Visual Composer;
- Experience with WordPress Development best practices & de-facto standard plugins;
- The ability to build bespoke themes from scratch;
- Experience with ACF;
- An understanding of HTML5 / CSS3;
- A good eye for design – an understanding of UI/ UX theories;
- A good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues;
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git;
- That you are a fast learner and adaptable to change;
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
Any exposure or experience to any of the following: developing bespoke plugins for WordPress, SEO, PhotoShop / Sketch / XD, Magento, Website optimisation and analytics software would be a bonus.
In return the Web Developer / WordPress Developer can expect a fantastic inclusive atmosphere, 25 days holiday, annual profit share, regular social activities, table football, VR, Xbox, chill out areas, regular training and development opportunities and much more.