Creative Strategist - Content Marketing
Creative Strategist / Creative Planner - (Content Marketing)
A data savvy Creative Strategist / Creative Planner is needed to join a leading content marketing agency who deliver visuals that feature in major online publications. Whether you have experience within a content marketing agency and have an appreciation of the book “Information is beautiful” or you have a background in data and yearn to apply that to marketing then we would love to hear from you.
Reaching online audiences in the millions, this innovative creative content marketing agency delivers outstanding results through innovative content marketing and SEO that showcases data findings through beautiful visualisations and intelligent storytelling. Due to unprecedented growth they now have a brand new opportunity for a Creative Strategist / Creative Planner to join a talented team in their new Central Leeds office - just a five minute walk from the train station.
Joining as a Creative Strategist / Creative Planner you will be responsible for guiding projects from conception to client delivery. On a day-to-day basis expect to suggest novel ideas, write campaign briefs, find / utilise a dataset to project your vision, design an unusual survey to trigger the most interesting / visual responses, develop a visual story from the results, assist in the coordination of production (photo / video shoots) and anything else necessary to drive brand awareness for the client. In short you will have the ability to match the concept with the correct data source and execution to attract attention and earn headlines.
To qualify... You should be a data savvy Creative Planner / Creative Strategist / Campaign Planner / Copywriter / Creative Project Manager / Content Marketing Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A creative mind;
- An understanding of the web / social media;
- An understanding of what data-driven content marketing is and how it is used to achieve client goals;
- Excellent communications skills – you have the ability to communicate complex ideas;
- Excellent spelling, grammar and attention to detail – if you love writing you may also write the copy for campaigns that are seen by millions;
- A good grasp of numbers i.e. (means, medians, per capita rates, percentages, ratios etc.).
This is a rare opportunity for a Creative Strategist / Creative Planner to progress their career within a varied role, dealing with multiple projects in a relaxed environment offering fantastic benefits such as a flexible working hours, city centre office and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Leeds
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Leeds
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Leeds
- Retail Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Leeds