Corporate Credit Analyst
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Corporate Credit Analyst, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will deliver sector-aligned credit analysis reports for a defined set of clients and will provide FIG Sector RMs with an onshore support for credit risk matters, analysis and processes. The role holder will assist with day to day risk management (renewals, new money) of a specified portfolio of existing clients and work with onshore Credit Analysis Unit management (CAU) as necessary to assist with new on-boardings. The role holder will be fully conversant in credit risk (and mitigation) matters for the sector and have a deep understanding of Credit policy and process and GBM clients’ credit lifecycle, thereby reducing touch-points for problem resolution in matters relating to credit risk.
The jobholder will also have responsibility for overseeing and ensuring that Operational risks are managed in accordance with the Group Standards Manual, Risk FIM, & relevant guidelines & standards. The individual should comply with the detailed expectations and responsibilities for their core role in operational risk management through ensuring all actions take account of operational risks, and through using the Operational Risk Management Framework appropriately to manage those risks.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Strong background in Credit Risk Analysis working for a global investment bank.
- Accountancy qualifications preferred.
- Experience working within operational risk management, sustainability risk clearances and compliance monitoring for a global investment bank.
- Experience of MNPI Transaction credit-support as well as experience of FIG and Corporate Sectors.
- Excellent analysis, design and problem solving skills;
- Ability to understand and consolidate diverse and complex business information and identify / mitigate risk;
- Ability to deal with and constructively resolve conflicting views and where necessary, escalate to senior management in a clear and succinct manner.
Closing dates for application: 3rd January 2018