Senior Business Implementation Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Business Implementation Manager, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting the implementation of Global CMB strategy and the delivery of key change and transformation initiatives in the CARM Programme cooperating closely with the Business Management team. The applicant will be leading the delivery of the CARM Programme for CMB, assist senior and executive management to develop and shape beneficial strategic outcomes in respect of the CARM Programme, working in partnership with IT. The CARM Programme objectives are to streamline the lending application process by improving the platform used to support lending applications and the process surrounding it. The aim is to re-engineer the platform and process by delivering both non-technology and technology improvements within Risk and CMB.
The role holder will be expected to support the Global CARM Programme Team as the primary CMB contributor and decision maker, working in close cooperation with key stakeholders within Global CMB Business Management, Risk and wider CMB teams and will at the same time act as an interface with IT and Transformation. The role holder will also be responsible for providing analytical support and presenting findings/recommendations to senior management within the Global CMB Business Management team to include preparing project documentation presentation material, briefing notes, monitoring key project deliverables and shaping key governance activity.
They will also be responsible for providing expert implementation support for key projects, ensuring delivery to high standards and world class governance. They will also ensure effective engagement of key stakeholders, promotion of collaboration and the application of best practices across CMB and co-ordinate the implementation of agreed strategies through clear articulation of project planning and milestones.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Experience working in relevant environments, i.e. Global Commercial Banking (CMB);
- Knowledge/Prior Use of the CARM System;
- Knowledge and understanding of the changing regulatory environment especially in the financial services sector and ability to translate this practically into a BAU environment, shaping decisions and recommendations;
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications;
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same;
- Leadership, management and coaching skills;
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others.
Closing dates for applications: 3rd January 2018