iOS Developer / Mobile Developer - Online Gaming
iOS Developer / Mobile Developer - (Online Gaming)
An iOS Developer / Mobile Developer is needed to join the gaming office of a global media tech provider based in Brighton. If you're looking for an opportunity to move out of the city rat race, work in a scenic environment where you can eat lunch by the beach and play a key role in the development of technologies and applications that will transform the Gaming industry – then this is the role for you
With over 13 years' experience, 20 million bets placed and GBC approval in Nevada, this innovative provider is delivering the best end-to-end solution in the online gaming industry. Due to continued success they are now seeking an iOS Developer / Mobile Developer to join their talented team that builds the best-of-breed apps with intuitive user experience and full interactivity.
Working closely with technology experts, Product Engineers and external Developers the iOS Developer / Mobile Developer will play a vital role in developing proof of concepts, prototypes and products. Whether you are building iOS mobile apps from detailed design specs; publishing applications to the App Store; implementing new technologies; maximising app performance; collaborating with cross functional teams or designing and releasing new product features, you will play a key role in shaping the iOS application.
To qualify. You should be an iOS Developer / App Developer / Mobile Developer / Mobile App Developer / Senior iOS Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in developing application software for consumer of industrial devices;
- Experience in an iOS Development role working with iOS frameworks and iOS SDK;
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills;
- The ability to explore and contribute to the creation of new features;
- You are able to build simple solutions to hard problems;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams;
- Excellent collaborator, able to make a positive contribution in a dynamic team spread around the world;
- A keen interest in the latest mobile development trends;
- GIT or similar SCM experience.
Some knowledge of the gaming industry and Android technology would be advantageous.
In return the iOS Developer / Mobile Developer can expect to get stuck into great projects working with a team of talented and enthusiastic people in one of the UK's most forward thinking companies.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Brighton
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Brighton
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Brighton
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Brighton