Quantitative Analyst (Finance / Risk)
Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Risk & Finance Analyst
A Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Risk & Finance Analyst is needed to join a global financial services consultancy in London. Expect to play a key role in supporting business growth for leading financial institutions, including every major investment bank.
For over 20 years this innovative financial services consultancy has delivered a plethora of projects ranging from strategic advice to large scale business change for banking, buy side, insurance and commodities clients. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Risk & Finance Analyst to work across various technologies to develop solutions related to pricing and risk modelling of derivative products and model validations.
Joining as the Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Risk & Finance Analyst you will utilise your strong quantitative finance background with your financial engineering intuition to contribute to mission critical deliverables for leading financial institutions. Whether you are supporting business growth across derivatives pricing and margining, XVA computation, regulatory compliance and market & credit risk modelling (both in the office or on client sites); involved in all aspects of the company from pre sales to leading projects; sharing knowledge and experience for research activities, or learning from senior risk experts it will be your experience of working with exotic derivative products that ensure outstanding solutions for clients.
To qualify. You should be a Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Risk & Finance Analyst / Financial Engineer / Quant Analyst / Quantitative Risk Analyst or similar your CV just needs to demonstrate:
- Experience and knowledge of derivatives products combined with pricing and model validation;
- Experience in Equity / Rates / FX / Credit and / or commodities exotic derivatives;
- Experience of standard derivative pricing mathematics, quoting conventions, operational processes and data requirements;
- A Masters or a PhD in applied mathematics, quantitative finance or scientific/engineering discipline.
- Consultative skills and the ability to form and present clear and concise arguments, as well as produce professional business documentation;
- The motivation to be involved in pre-sales and broader project / growth / SME activities;
- Experience of writing models in languages, such as Matlab, R or C++, Knowledge of C# or Java.
In return the Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Risk & Finance Analyst can expect a fantastic salary, bonus and benefits, continuous training opportunities, an excellent culture and much more.