- Marketing Manager position reporting to the Head of Marketing - Events
- Media, publishing and events business
- Managing marketing campaigns for leading conferences and awards
- Full-mix marketing campaigns - email, social, print ads, direct mail, PPC, retargeting
- Working with Dotmailer (email) and Affino (website platform and CRM)
- Stakeholder management
The Role: The Marketing Manager (Conferences and Awards) position reports directly to the Head of Marketing - Events and will be responsible for developing the delegate marketing strategy, awards entries, tables sales and lead generation for sponsorship sales. This is a hands-on management role and will require the incoming candidate to tactically execute the campaigns. This role works directly with the conference producers, sales and the wider marketing team to run the marketing campaigns to meet the businesses goals.
The objective of the role is to drive visitor numbers to their biggest revenue performing events in the business. The successful candidate will have experience working with email marketing tools (ideally Dotmailer), social media, website, paid media campaigns and offline marketing. The Marketing Director and Head of Marketing - Events are very keen to hire someone with a can-do attitude and someone who is ambitious and driven to develop their marketing career. A candidate with a mix of an analytical mind and creative eye are preferred.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to establish key KPI's and targets
- Executing marketing campaigns to drive delegate revenue
- Utilising marketing technology (Dotmailer, Affino) to run marketing campaigns effectively
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure marketing campaigns achieve the desired campaign results
- Running email marketing, social media, direct mail and PPC campaigns
- Building relationships with internal teams (sales, marketing) and external agencies
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
- Experience working in a B2B commercial marketing role
- Ran email marketing campaigns from data segmentation to writing copy to analysis
- Worked on a broad range of marketing channels - email, social, website, offline, DM, PPC
- A positive attitude who is results driven and keen to develop
- An ability to build relationships across all levels (peers, management)
- A degree in marketing
- Exceptional copywriting
The Company: This well-established and leading UK media organisation have their head office close to Canary Wharf. Their product portfolio includes events, exhibitions, subscription products and job sites targeting different sectors. The company are hiring in marketing and looking to continue to develop their marketing transformation. They are looking for marketers who are ambitious and keen to develop their skills.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-34,000 + 20% bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare, and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.