Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, or Account Manager
We're a global strategic communications consultancy who specialise in Biotech and Pharma. We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Consultant to join our rapidly growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years biotech, life science or pharma communications experience, and excels working in a fast paced environment. You may be an in-house or agency based Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager who are looking for new challenges in a consultancy environment. We offer great career development opportunities and a unique opportunity to transition into a Consultant role and join a growing communications consultancy.
Responsibilities for the role include;
· Supporting consultants and teams on client projects.
· Monitoring various aspects of a client project (timelines, deliverables, budgets).
· Presenting solutions and recommendations to clients and other stakeholders as required.
· Identification of information sources, researching, gathering and interpreting data.
· Assisting in the design and implementation of client programs.
· Providing daily client services from project start to end.
· Reporting project status and reviewing/editing all client communication documents.
· Responding to client’s questions and concerns in a timely manner.
· Provision of project documentation for reference purposes.
· Production of cost estimates and budget management.
· Ensure that project deliverables meet client requirements and quality standards.
· Writing effective and high quality documentation for internal and client purposes
· The provision of reliable project or task estimates and delivers on time every time
- You're passionate about pharma and biotech and keep up to date with changes, latest announcements, key experts in the field, and any overall, rapidly-evolving trends.
- You understand the fundamental principles of healthcare marketing and communications, with a strong capability in public relations, med ed, and scientific communications.
- You’re a results driven team player -- you want to work together and see your colleagues succeed
- You're keen to learn and grow in a fast moving consultancy environment.
- You have a minimum of 3 years biotech, life science or pharma communications experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Apply for Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, or Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly