Analytical Team Leader
- Provide technical and operational leadership, training and coaching to Technical Leaders, Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians.
- Take full ownership for: the analytical activities required as part of their assigned projects, identifying technical problems/issues, developing solutions and fully implementing these solutions with agreement from the Group Leader where appropriate.
- Define the analytical strategy for new and ongoing projects (e.g. the strategy to develop, verify/validate or transfer analytical methods, stability study design etc). Support Technical leaders, and Senior Analysts with strategy setting and review/approve the approaches they propose (as appropriate).
- Actively manage the performance of Technical Leaders, Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians assigned as their direct and indirect reports.
- Apply experience and knowledge to identify and implement improved ways of working.
- Take the lead in technical assessment for quotations, and support Business Development activities / visits (internal/external).
- Provide support and front (as required) Client / Regulatory cGMP audits. And complete all assigned actions from audits promptly.
- Manage internal team resources/schedules ensuring adequate planning and resource allocation for assigned development projects. Report issues and propose solutions to their departmental manager on an ongoing basis.
- Deputise for the Group Leader as required performing any duty/responsibility required.
- Ensure all project work is effectively and efficiently delivered on time to the specified/expected quality and ensure budgeted contract hours are adhered to.
- Maintain and demonstrate a good working knowledge of pharmaceutical analytical chemistry and the pharmaceutical development process.
- Highlight project scope changes and communicate these changes to the Project Manager in a timely fashion to allow contract negotiation/re-costing as appropriate.
- Implement and monitor systems/processes within the Laboratory to ensure cGMP compliance and the efficient delivery of PDS projects. Drive improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce errors while maintaining cGMP compliance.
- Prepare, review and approve any protocols, reports and other associated project / GMP documentation (e.g. data packs, Methods, specs) that are required to fulfil the projects or departments needs.
- Take full responsibility for suspect result investigations and ensure all investigations are conducted in a thorough and timely manner in accordance with procedures. Support Technical Leaders and Senior Analysts in setting investigation strategies and approve the designs for investigations.
- Monitor the overall progress of projects assigned to the analytical team and report progress to Group Leader. Ensure all analytical projects assigned to the team progress to plan.
- Take responsibility for team adherence to Quality Management System document closure timelines (e.g. Deviations, CAPA, Change Requests etc etc).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.