Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau Ltd are looking for Mortgage & Protection advisers to join us on a self-employed basis. We are an award-winning, UK wide, whole of market mortgage advisory business and an appointed representative of a high quality, adviser focussed Network. If you want to make the move to self-employment, enjoy great help and support, why not talk to us to see what we offer? Better still, click on our logo to connect to our Corporate Page to see what our advisers say about us!
- To deliver quality advised client outcomes, within a compliant framework.
- To follow a best practice consultative structured sales process to ensure income is maximised from every opportunity.
- To manage cases from application to completion.
- To actively network for new business/introducers.
- To adhere to the core standards set by CDMB and our Network.
- To be an adviser.
- Full CeMAP or equivalent qualification
- At least 12 month's mortgage placement experience
- To have achieved CAS (Competent Adviser Status) in a previous role.
- To be able to pass fit and proper assessment and be free from any regulatory breaches.
- To have no lender/provider panel exclusions which prohibit a whole of market approach.
- Ability to work remotely.
- A real desire to grow your own income, with our guidance.
- Self-employed status but with full support and financial assistance for the first six months for the right individual transitioning from an employed role.
- Excellent commission splits on a standard contract with the ability to improve with performance. Negotiable entry terms for those with experience and who are self-sufficient.
- Realistic and provable earnings of £40k in year one, £90k + from year two
- Peripheral income from Conveyancing and Surveys
- Excellent training and support
- Post-sale administration support
- Constant development and regular training
- Generous Lead Generation terms for those that need it.
- You will own your clients, not us.
- When you are ready, we allow you to become a trading style.
- EPS (Equity Participation Scheme); an opportunity to earn a share in the value of the business proportionate to an individual's contribution.