Channel Operations Senior
- Channel Operations Senior
- £35k - £40k p/a
- Permanent, full time
- Bourne End
As the Channel Operations Senior you will be pro-actively involved in all projects, implementations and global initiatives related to the Partner Programme. You will help advise Sales on the strategy and how best to execute.
Duties to include:
- Represent EMEA as the 'Subject Matter Expert' for Operational activities related to PartnerConnect program governance, tools and processes.
- Actively participate, contribute and represent EMEA Channel Operations on all global implementations, enhancements, initiatives, governance and projects.
- Raise and co-ordinate with the global team on all Program Change Requests
- Proactively work with Channel Strategy Team to operationalize new program launches and enhancements - be a 'trusted advisor'
- Previous experience of Channel Partner Programs in a medium or large sized business
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills; both spoken and written
- Calm and assured manner with ability to deliver results under pressure either as an individual or as part of a team
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Natural aptitude for technology with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK documents.