Test Automation Engineer
- Relaxed studio atmosphere with flexi-time & encouraged remote working options.
- Immersed in the industry with several hosted meet-ups (Women in Tech, Java SW, Scrum.org)
- Excellent access to courses & training in a collaborative working environment.
What skills you'll need
- Proven awareness experience of automated testing using Selenium.
- Experience of working in either a Java environment & good understanding of Java development principles.
- Ability to create and excuse automation test scripts.
- Previous experience of Intelli J or Cucumber JVM would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of following Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) as well as TDD/BDD principles.
- Any understanding of continuous integration and delivery is highly beneficial (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins).
Working in dedicated Agile project teams you'll support the successful integration of new functionality to their brand new digital banking platform for commercial and private banking customers by delivering robust automation processes. You'll be responsible for delivering enterprise level automation frameworks to reliably test large scale web applications and drive their digital tranformation forward. Playing a crucial role in shaping their automation approach you'll call on your technical expertise to implement tools & best practises, enhancing features & implementing new requirements where appropriate. There's a real emphasis on collaboration in the digital studio and you'll be strongly encouraged to bring forward new ideas & share your knowledge with the wider team. This a role offers a lot of variety in a supportive and driven environment.
What you'll get in return for your experience
On top of a generous salary (£33 - 48K), you'll be offered a generous pension (10%), and you'll have access to a flexible benefits scheme which allows you to tailor your benefits package to suit your needs. The business is trying to build a relaxed but collaborative culture with casual attire around the office. They really immerse themselves in the tech industry, hosting a number of meet-ups including Java SW, Women in Tech and Scrum.org, as well as their own code club where people can come in to demo things that they're building. There's team nights out, wellness days, games and of course, the all-important fully stocked beer/wine fridge! There are endless opportunities for progression and personal development and this is a very exciting time to be joining them.
This is a really exciting opportunity so if you'd like to hear more, email your CV to Ellen now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/88348166