Spanish Teacher Required for Secondary School in East London
- MFL Teacher
- Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Good School in East London
- Immediate Start
- Long Term- Permanent
- Full Time
A Good Secondary School based in East London would like to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious MFL Teacher. You will be working within a friendly and supportive team who aim to provide the necessary support and guidance to its pupils. They are looking for a Teacher to join them for an immediate start. The contract is for 1 year in the first instance with a view to being made permanent.
The school can also offer a range of professional development opportunities within an environment with a highly effective approach to school improvement. They are considering experienced, fully qualified teachers. This is an excellent opportunity for Teachers looking to further their career within a high achieving school with motivated pupils.
If you feel you have the drive and commitment to succeed in this role we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully Qualified with QTS
- Able to demonstrate excellent and creative teaching practice.
- Driven by the ambition to succeed and make a difference to children's lives
- Positive in their approach to teaching and their own professional development
- Able to make learning fun and engaging for students
- Passionate, dedicated, enthusiastic and imaginative
- Hard-working and a great team player serving the school community.
The school can offer:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a high achieving and supportive school
- An innovative, fair and supportive leadership team and inspirational governing body
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.