Digital Marketing Executive (Charity)
- Lovely Local Charitable Organisation.
- Opportunity to develop in all areas of digital marketing.
- Fantastic Central Location.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will take the lead for the content marketing strategy and execution, with emphasis on SEO enriched copy, social media, website copy, setting up paid media campaigns (i.e. Google AdWords and Facebook ads), and website analytics. This is the perfect role for those who want a broad but all-encompassing digital marketing role. This role will lay the foundations for a very successful career in digital marketing as these are all highly sought after skills!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience in B2C marketing
- Strong paid media experience (Google ads and Facebook)
- Excellent writing skills
- Broad digital marketing experience
You'll be rewarded with a competitive package and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a hugely valued not for profit organisation - here's your chance to really make a difference to so many families' lives!
Get in touch with Stacey for the finer details!