Workforce Management Lead
2 days left
- Full Time
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Workforce Management Lead based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
We are currently seeking a Workforce Management (WFM) Lead to join the Technology team. The Workforce Management Lead will be accountable for cascading key messages from COO management team, provide WFMs a bigger picture across department, and COO Priorities; work with other Chief Operating Office (COO) horizontals/ functions CSM, Technical Product Managers (TPM) and Business Managers (BM) towards improving WFM and related COO processes, improve hand-offs between horizontals, and overall reporting; and supporting any WFM related queries from Group IT, India/ China/Poland center heads, Other COO Horizontals.
The Workforce Management Lead will be responsible to bring the team together to agree on priorities, best practices; encourage a culture where individuals are open to share their challenges/ issues and don’t hesitate to think out of box solutions to fix problems; and ensuring WFM activity calendar is followed applying agreed standard process/ template, and, track/ report progress on agreed WFM priorities across ACs, and escalate where required. The role holder will act as functional manager, own development plan for WFMs, hold regular career conversation and provide them required support in their career move, and provide WFM inputs toward COO strategy.
The Workforce Management Lead will play a key role in driving teams to achieve RO target and execution of location strategy and manage exit process for both contractors (CWR) and in line with regional HR requirements for perms. The role holder will be responsible for central coordination with RBWM WFM team for Pioneer CRs approvals, and leading improvements on Pioneer processes, acting as single point of contact (SPOC); and contribute toward improving WFM processes and tooling across Digital IT by actively participating in improvement initiatives, and providing critical feedback.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience within the Technology sector.
- University graduate preferably with a degree in IT.
- Experience relating to working with HR data and HR systems.
- Previous background of working in a matrix organisational structure.
- Credible, has energy to sustain the right focus and build consensus with a large and senior stakeholder group, working under pressure with multiple and conflicting demands.
- Ability to build strong relationships and motivate team members.
- Ability to actively engage with RBWM IT global business functions to deliver to business needs.
- Can cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the firms brand.
- Ability to work with offshore teams.
- Evidence of delivery in a similar role within a global organisation.
- Well-organized, self-starter and detail-oriented person who is able to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
Closing dates for applications 15th November 2019
Apply for Workforce Management Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly