A Window Cleaner is needed to join one of the UK's best-known events venues based near London City Airport. The Window Cleaner will be responsible for all levels of cleanliness across the venue.
Hosting over 400 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK's largest flexible auditorium.
Whether you are performing general cleaning tasks, ensuring all areas are clean, maintaining communication with event organisers, liaising with other services, ensuring safe working or answering customer queries it will be the Window Cleaner's high attention to cleanliness throughout the venue that will be pivotal in the success of the role.
To qualify. You should be a Window Cleaner or similar, we don`t mind, you just need to have a CV that can demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in customer service or cleaning environment is essential;
- A team player attitude;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Ability to use cleaning equipment;
- Holding a licence in scissor lift and hydraulic work platforms (IPAF or equivalent).
This Window Cleaner role offers you a unique opportunity to join a world leading venue all within a fun and highly rewarding environment. Get in touch...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)