Senior PPC Account Manager
- Salary: Up to £45,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Manchester
We are acting on behalf of one of the UK's largest and most well established full-service digital agencies. They take a comprehensive approach to digital marketing, with specialisms covering SEO, paid media (PPC & display), digital PR, CRO and content marketing, supporting both vertical and horizontal markets, so lots of variety and opportunity for further growth. They are a multiple award winner with an excellent client portfolio, and more importantly a company that has invested in providing an excellent working environment for its employees.
As a result of our client's continued growth, both organically and through acquisitions, we are now searching for a PPC Account Manager with a proven track record.
Our ideal candidate will be someone for whom immediate rapport building is done quickly and effectively, by establishing and maintaining strong business relationships. You will be someone who has demonstrable experience of proactively retaining and developing client portfolios and you will have to date succeeded in a competitive and dynamic environment by delivering beyond the minimum requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks (primarily Google and Bing)
- Planning, implementing, tracking and optimising PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
- Analysing, preparing and delivering monthly campaign reports to clients and carrying out monthly progress updates with clients to recommend next steps
- Cost estimation and budget management
- Ad word writing and testing
- Carrying out keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Leading the PPC team by example and carrying out on-going performance management
- Creating and managing client deliverable schedules and ensuring they are adhered to
- Helping to develop and deliver appropriate training programmes for teams and individuals
- Working closely with other teams within the organisation
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are searching for candidates who:
- Have 3+ years of demonstrable experience in a PPC role within an agency or in-house environment
- Are organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise their own workload
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and provide excellent levels of customer service, with the ability to build long lasting relationships
- Have knowledge of internet and web development technologies (HTML, XHTML and CSS) would be desirable
- Possess a naturally analytical mind and place immense importance on attention to detail
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual who is looking for a serious career opportunity with a company that will nurture your talent and provide you with room to progress. If you would like further information, or to apply, please contact Mohsin for a confidential chat.