Marketing Executive - Fast Growing Tech Business
- Fantastic B2B Tech/SaaS Opportunity.
- Varied Marketing Role.
- Central Bristol Offices.
What you'll be doing
This is a broad role where you will help provide customer communication and retention activity across a number of campaigns. You will be a strong copywriter and will write copy across case studies, blogs, newsletters, emails and other support material.
Working with the CRM you will maintain and segment the customer data for constructing your campaigns, and will be able to run reports to show the success of the campaigns. You will manage the website, send regular emails to existing and prospective clients, and develop the social media presence. There is a big events plan and exhibitions to manage, as well as a requirement to work with external agencies on developing marketing collateral and sales support material.
This is an opportunity to be in a diverse role where you will be exposed to all elements of the marketing mix.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a Marketing role, ideally B2B
- Good campaign management and reporting
- Broad digital and offline experience
- Strong copywriting skills and verbal communication skills
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Ideally holding a relevant degree or professional qualification i.e. CIM
This really is a great role within a fast growing business and an interesting sector. You'll receive a competitive salary (up to £25k), a company laptop, 25 days holiday + BH, pension, private medical and life assurance.
If you're interested in this and are looking for a great role within Tech then please apply now.