- French Teacher
- Teaching up to KS3
- Slough based school
- 11-18 Secondary Academy
- Permanent Part Time Teaching Position (Monday and Tuesday)
- Immediate Start
- Fringe Pay Scale (25,543- £41,635)
Are you a highly skilled, passionate French Teacher keen to join an incredibly collaborative and successful school Immediately?
We are seeking to appoint a French Teacher for a school in Slough, who wish to appoint a motivated and passionate part time French Teacher 2 days a week(Monday and Tuesday) that can teach to KS3, to join a well-established department and teach French to Key stage 3.
This progressive Slough Secondary School are looking for a French Teacher to join them on a Permanent part time basis 2 days a week (Monday and Tuesday) who is enthusiastic, caring and confident in their abilities, someone who can bring passion and enthusiasm to the classroom. The French department is a very successful department in the school. The well-established and motivated Head of Department works closely with all teachers to ensure high standards are upheld. All teachers are highly supported and last year the department achieved some of the best results in the school. This secondary is part of a large and growing group of schools and provide both pupils and staff the best opportunities! Teachers at the school not only ensure students achieve their full academic potential but also strive to foster a creative and engaging environment that offers options, interest and stimulation for all students regardless of their strengths or weaknesses.
- Can raise attainment, innovating in the classroom to inspire and motivate students
- Plan and deliver exciting and inspiring lessons to students
- Must have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have high standards and strong classroom management skills
- Have a passion for French, excellent subject knowledge beyond the curriculum, the ability to teach at KS3 and be committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential.
Please apply as soon as possible by emailing an up to date CV or by calling the Permanent Team 0208-066-0711
Why Time Plan Education
- We have a team of dedicated Permanent consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests
- We offer up to £250 in Love to shop vouchers, if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!)
Time Plan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.