- Location - High Wycombe
- Position - Full Time Cover Supervisor
- Type of work -Cover Supervisor in a secondary school
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Permanent
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Salary - £16,244.00
About the successful Cover Supervisor
- Previous experience working in schools as a Cover Supervisor- Primary or Secondary
- You will have a passion for education and a can-do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be proactive and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible for the Cover Supervisor role you must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the School
- Vibrant, happy school in which every student is given the opportunity to develop their talents and to flourish as individual
- 11-18 Secondary Academy
- Ofsted rated "Good" School
- Supportive Leadership
- They offer an innovative and extensive CPD package for all staff