Corporate Credit Analyst
- Analyse lending proposals and mitigate credit risks.
- Monitor the credit risk profile of an assigned lending portfolio across varying sectors.
- Pitch and defend transactions and credit committee.
- Suggest alterations to transaction structure to reduce credit risk.
- Coordinate with back office for completeness of compliance/admin related tasks.
- Experience of lending to FTSE100/250 clients or MNC equivalents.
- A knowledge of various lending products (eg. RCFs, acquisition finance, bridging, Trade Finance, Project Finance, etc).
- Strong credit risk and financial analysis skills.