- Global Organisation Established over 150 years
- Work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Fantastic long-term career prospects
The Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with working with design and direct marketing agencies, product managers and internal sales teams to create digital and offline sales promotion literature, web content, international partner communication and events.
You will assist with brand positioning and new demand generation through the various owned, earned and bought advertising and communication channels. You will deliver on a diverse range of marketing & communication projects
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Coordinator:
- Campaign and activity performance reporting
- Creating case and reference studies
- Design and digital marketing agency liaison and management
- The creation and delivery of partner communications
- Creation of digital and offline product launch and campaign materials
- The coordination of promotional and content calendars
- Content management and publication of channel communication
- Delivery of offline tools such as exhibitions and print
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in marketing and communications
- Experience in direct and digital marketing channels
- Either previous experience of or an interest in marketing technology including Google Analytics/ DotMailer or Pardot/ Salesforce
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent
- Enthusiasm for digital communications and tools
Our client is a worldwide organisation, establish for over 80 years and offering a wide range of solutions to customers. This particular division manufacture a variety of water purification products and reagents which have a multitude of uses across a variety of industries, including Scientific, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage manufacturing.
The Package for the Marketing Coordinator
- £22,000-£27,500 basic salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Dental Insurance
Location: The position of Marketing Coordinator is based in High Wycombe.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.