Client Account Manager
- £22,000 - £23,000 per annum plus commission of up to to £2000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
Baker Snell are pleased to be assisting to recruit for a Client Account Manager for an exciting company based in the city centre of Exeter.
This role will be working alongside new clients to support them during their on boarding process. You will be there to ensure the transition is as seamless as possible while also driving engagement, renewal and growth. Effective relationship building and understanding of their individual needs will be important for the success of this position.
- Owning the relationship with a number of clients which will include on boarding, retention, problem solving and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Acting as an Advisor, consulting with clients on all of their needs.
- Monitoring usage trends ensuring clients are getting the most out of the product and service.
- Being a product expert on their software.
- Up-selling opportunities which has been identified by working closely with each client
We are looking for someone who has a proven record of working in a customer service, account management or sales role. The ability to analyse customer metrics is important, as is excellent communication and relationship building skills. Natural drive and ambition are also key traits required.
The successful person will be required to visit clients on one or two days a week.
If you would like to join a forward-thinking organisation and utilise your account management skills and have a passion for providing a top-class service, please send us your CV ASAP.
While Baker Snell endeavour to respond to all applications, it is not always possible when we receive a high volume, so, if you do not hear anything for 1 week after applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you all the very best with your ongoing job search.