Associate Director, Corporate Risk Solutions (CRS)
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate Director, Corporate Risk Solutions (CRS) based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The primary objective of the Associate Director, CRS is to originate new business through developing solutions, for individual client needs across industry themes; through partnership with other Global Banking product teams and Global Banking or Commercial Banking (CMB) Relationship Managers. The role holder will be responsible for providing solution-orientated coverage for Priority Corporate clients at the senior Treasurer and C-Suite level; developing and own new and existing relationships with key contacts within Priority Corporate clients; identifying leads, create and implement business plans to support risk and financing needs for clients; assessment of client risk profiles to drive solution origination; and marketing product and pricing frameworks to clients and create partnerships to convert client needs into deals.
The Associate Director, CRS will be accountable for a portfolio of Corporate clients, including ownership of the growth of revenue they generate for CRS; drive leadership and coordination with Global Markets, Global Banking and CMB to ensure early stage deal support, including development of relevant content, supported by Thought Leadership; partnering with other GB teams to understand and build opportunities from product pipeline; identify and originate cross-sell opportunities (cross-border, CTS/CRS, and cross-selling the Bank); driving efficiency and profitability by championing adoption and use of relevant service offerings to meet client needs; and supporting the growth of the execution capabilities of the business to ensure delivery of initiatives.
The Associate Director, CRS will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities that address specific needs for our clients and managing from identification to point of sale and through post trade process; managing changes to processes as technology platforms evolve; building and maintaining business relationships with clients in assigned area of responsibility; and driving the definition and embedding of policy and governance frameworks across Global Banking and Global Markets to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Analytical aptitude in accordance with demands of the role (size of the organization, business knowledge process, compliance/risk nature of the function, intensity and diversity of change, competitive landscape for resources).
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, including advanced knowledge of Powerpoint & Excel.
- Strong understanding of the Corporate Sales business, its products, clients, systems and key processes.
- Good understanding of Capital Markets, covering foreign exchange instruments (Spot, Options, Swaps, Forwards and Futures) and interest rate derivatives and an ability to understand & manage a diverse and sometimes complex, product set.
- Create accountability and global standards for the solutions effort.
- Ability to construct and execute a business plan; and to translate market needs into marketable solutions for clients.
- Strong communication, negotiation / influencing and presentation skills.
- Hold relevant exams and qualifications to satisfy local and any cross border market regulations for non-advisory sales and trading activities.
- Where applicable, experience managing a team with clear competencies in people & development, performance management, and high-quality execution.
Closing dates for applications 5th November 2019
Apply for Associate Director, Corporate Risk Solutions (CRS)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly