Senior Audit Executive
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Audit Executive based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning. The Senior Audit Executive will be responsible for Supporting with the delivery of data analytics for audits throughout the audit life cycle; and supporting the design and implementation of data analytics solutions for continuous auditing and monitoring.
The Senior Audit Executive will be accountable for supporting the development of innovative techniques, tools and solutions for audits and continuous monitoring activities; supporting with the completion of the allocated work by using the designated or required Global Internal Audit (GBL) Internal Audit (INA) documentation and templates; and supporting with managing audits by working with the team to identify key stakeholders, organising fieldwork, and identifying weaknesses, escalating issues and assisting in their resolution. The role holder will also be responsible for Utilising professional knowledge and expertise to understand the business and develop suitable audit approaches and solutions.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Analytics/ Business Intelligence, Data science, Audit or Risk Analytics.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Bachelor degree in information systems, computer science, engineering, accounting, mathematics, quantitative, numerical science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Python, R, SQL, Qlikview, SAS or other analytical tools.
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers.
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results.
Closing dates for applications 4th November 2019
Apply for Senior Audit Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly