Senior Finance Analyst
Our client a Global Manufacturing organisation are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their expanding team.
- The key purpose of the role will be to produce and provide management and external parties with accurate timely subsidiary and consolidated financial data, related to business financial performance, quantitative analysis and KPI's
- Be responsible for the annual budgeting and periodic reforecasting reporting process, ensuring similar month-end quality and timeliness parameters are applied
- Provide regular financial reports & updates to management, with detailed analysis & variance reports
- You be a qualified accountant experience within a manufacturing environment
- Working experience and knowledge of full accounts preparation, Group Consolidation and system administration or development
- You will be keen to join a company where you can really grow and develop your career.