Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Job Title: Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Location: Birstall, West Yorkshire
- Salary: DOE
- Hours: 37.5 hours, 6:30am-7:30pm, Monday-Friday
Do you have a strong customer service background and are looking to specialise in IT? Do you have the drive and determination to provide industry-leading service to some of the UK's largest corporate companies? If you answered yes to both those questions, Daisy Corporate Services wants you to join us as a Senior Service Desk Analyst.
- Logging and categorising calls on the call logging system with the highest level of detail.
- Liaising with immediate support teams within the department and also third party companies
- Record clearly and concisely the fault and resolution at a detailed level and in line with any timescales set out.
- Provide trend analysis from Service Desk software including assisting with daily/weekly reports.
- Ensuring a suitable level of first time fixes are achieved without escalation
- Escalate unresolved incident to second line support teams
- Attend customer sites/phone based Service Reviews along with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Assisting junior members of the team in their professional development.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows 7.8&10
- Windows Server and MS Exchange Administration including Active Directory
- Knowledge of Remote Control Software i,e, VNC
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience working with ITSM tools such as HP Service Centre is desirable
- Experience of Citrix, backup solutions and cloud computing environments is desirable.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. Itâ€™s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offerâ€¦
- Up to 38 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- The day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities through "Daisy University" to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to excellent discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products